WOMEN’S ULTRA FASTPACK II GORE-TEX®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ULTRA FASTPACK II GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 870 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 14, 2018 7:03:56 PM EST
- Waterproof hiking shoe that's built for fast pursuits
- Built for fast pursuits, the waterproof, women-specific Ultra Fastpack II is loaded with new technologies
- Upper: Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Sole Unit: Updated Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology provides proper heel support
- Dual-density, injection-molded CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole for cushioning and support
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- Collar lining has FlashDry
- Forefoot has a ESS Snake Plate
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 13.3 oz (377 g)
- 11.2 oz (317 g) based on Women’s 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Ripping down never-ending powder runs and crushing vert miles requires ultradurable yet breathable bibs that can take all-day abuse in the backcountry. When you’re skiing in deep and steep territory and need extra coverage the woven bib with DWR (durable ...
Crush your next long-distance run with ease even in wet conditions with women-specific waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® trail shoes. Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology and Vibram® Megagrip outsoles support your feet and give you the traction you need over the roughest ...