notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA FASTPACK II GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,450 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 25, 2017 4:04:02 PM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Built for fast pursuits, the waterproof, women-specific Ultra Fastpack II is loaded with new technologies
- Waterproof hiking shoe that's built for fast pursuits
- Upper: Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Sole Unit: Updated Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology provides proper heel support
- Dual-density, injection-molded CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole for cushioning and support
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- Collar lining has FlashDry
- Forefoot has a ESS Snake Plate
- 11.2 oz (317 g) based on Women’s 7
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 13.3 oz (377 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
She'll love trekking to the slopes or school in these insulated winter-ready boots designed with stylish alpine-inspired knit insets and faux-fur trim. Seam-sealed waterproof construction a lightweight shell and ample (200 g) Heatseeker™ insulation offer versatile protection from the elements. ...
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...