notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA FASTPACK II GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,450 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 23, 2017 12:10:12 PM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Built for fast pursuits, the waterproof, women-specific Ultra Fastpack II is loaded with new technologies
- Waterproof hiking shoe that's built for fast pursuits
- Upper: Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Sole Unit: Updated Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology provides proper heel support
- Dual-density, injection-molded CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole for cushioning and support
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- Collar lining has FlashDry
- Forefoot has a ESS Snake Plate
- 11.2 oz (317 g) based on Women’s 7
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 13.3 oz (377 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Ignore cold weather with below-the-calf winter boots that are insulated with 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco for long-lasting warmth. Waterproof suede and water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop repel snow and slush.