WOMEN’S ULTRA FASTPACK II GORE-TEX®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ULTRA FASTPACK II GORE-TEX® in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,450 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 24, 2016 5:10:40 PM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Built for fast pursuits, the waterproof, women-specific Ultra Fastpack II is loaded with new technologies
- Waterproof hiking shoe that's built for fast pursuits
- Upper: Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Sole Unit: Updated Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology provides proper heel support
- Dual-density, injection-molded CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole for cushioning and support
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- Collar lining has FlashDry
- Forefoot has a ESS Snake Plate
- 11.2 oz (317 g) based on Women’s 7
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 13.3 oz (377 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Transition from road to trails during adventure races in this lightweight and flexible yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability protective Vibram® soles with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill and ample midsole ...
A winter favorite for girls that delivers exceptional warmth with plush 500 fill down insulation and a durable water-resistant ripstop upper. Plush faux-fur lining at collar and tongue. TNF™ Winter Grip™ outsole ensures stable footing on slick icy surfaces.
When the leaves start falling and the temperature starts dropping these PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated boots will keep your feet toasty. Water-resistant materials shed snow and IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs give you traction on icy surfaces.