notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ULTRA EXTREME II GORE-TEX® BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 22, 2017 9:21:14 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof, insulated winter hiker delivers lightweight protection
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated leather and ballistic nylon upper
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane with Duratherm® insulation
- TPU quarter weld
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology with full-foot Pebax® Snake Plate™
- Vibram® Icetrek™ outsole
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 12.6 oz (357 g) based on Women’s 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Completely redesigned for 2014 this waterproof-treated leather and Gore-Tex® technical ski-mountaineering glove is heavily insulated at the back of the hand and finished with a short low-profile cuff. This dextrous glove is a favorite of mountain guides and ski patrollers ...
Ignore cold weather with below-the-calf winter boots that are insulated with 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco for long-lasting warmth. Waterproof suede and water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop repel snow and slush.