notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S TRIPLE C II PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 28, 2017 8:33:55 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Redesigned with streamlined, insulated baffles for an updated fit
- Down cocoon brim on hood for added warmth and protection
- Covered-zip hand pockets
- Snap-off, removable hood
- Rolled-over elastic cuffs and rounded drop hem
- Two-way, center front zip
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- Contoured quilting for waist definition
- Darts on back waist for shaping
- Avg Weight:
- 970 g (34.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 55% polyester, 45% nylon with DWR finish
- 100% nylon
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
When there's a frigid chill in the air cozy up to this insulated winter coat that combines a waterproof breathable HyVent 2L exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation to create a resilient barrier against winter snowstorms. Removable insulated hood features ...
Take back the trails this spring with a hybrid parka that features a longer 29-inch length and lightweight insulation that’s strategically placed to keep you warmer in cool conditions. Stretch-fleece side panels maximize your range of motion whether you’re pitching ...