Women's Transarctic Mama Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Transarctic Mama Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,240 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 14, 2019 5:40:50 PM EDT
Designed for City
- Standard fit
- High-shine, waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, adjustable hood with premium, luxe, removable faux-fur ruff
- Covered stormflap with hidden snap closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- High waistline with pleating on front and back waist
- zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal, zippered, media-compatible pocket
- Elasticated cuff closure
- Rounded drop-tail hem
- Avg Weight:
- 990 g (34.9 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 123 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester lustre faille
- 150 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester plain weave
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average