WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ UTILITY MID BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ UTILITY MID BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 1 lb 3 oz (540 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 15" (38 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 9" (23 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Women-specific, mid-height boot for warmth in cold weather
- Waterproof nubuck and suede leather are BLC-compliant for quality
- Water-resistant, baffled, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop material for protection
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Product will ship with a secondary, tonal lace option
- Injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell for protection
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 31, 2020 12:42:11 AM EDT