notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ UTILITY MID BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 720 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 23, 2018 12:50:36 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Women-specific, mid-height boot for warmth in cold weather
- Waterproof nubuck and suede leather are BLC-compliant for quality
- Water-resistant, baffled, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop material for protection
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Product will ship with a secondary, tonal lace option
- Injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell for protection
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 1 lb 3 oz (540 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 15" (38 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 9" (23 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Just because the year's 2013 doesn't mean you have to ditch the past. New retro-inspired winter boot pairs old-school styling with new-school technology and construction for a paramount marriage of style and fit. Made with a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane this ...
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.