WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 11, 2018 7:12:51 AM EST
Designed for Hiking
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2.5L stretch shell with a removable ThermoBall™-insulated inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) center front zip with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon® pull
- Exposed, secure, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon® pull
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Pit-zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation in body and collar
- Avg Weight:
- 730 g (25.75 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer: 27", inner 24.75"
- Solid Outer:
- 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Heather Outer:
- 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- Inner Insulation:
- 10 g/m² and 13 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Choosing the right mid-layer means staying out on the hill longer and this alpine jacket features (100 g) insulation to keep you warmer in cool-to-cold conditions. When worn as a standalone jacket the water-resistant exterior sheds light moisture.
Ripping down never-ending powder runs and crushing vert miles requires ultradurable yet breathable bibs that can take all-day abuse in the backcountry. When you’re skiing in deep and steep territory and need extra coverage the woven bib with DWR (durable ...
Now featuring a classic fit with a little extra room for movement in the body and sleeves this fully loaded three-in-one snowsports jacket will keep you protected on the mountain from the dead of winter through spring skiing. The waterproof ...
Get all-season weather protection with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof ripstop shell with a removable lightly insulated jacket that's lined with soft high-pile fleece. Wear both together on the cold wet days of winter and sport them separately ...