notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 21, 2018 7:32:12 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2.5L stretch shell with a removable ThermoBall™-insulated inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) center front zip with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon® pull
- Exposed, secure, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon® pull
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Pit-zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation in body and collar
- Avg Weight:
- 730 g (25.75 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer: 27", inner 24.75"
- Solid Outer:
- 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Heather Outer:
- 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- Inner Insulation:
- 10 g/m² and 13 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.
The evolution of a legend. This iconic hoodie is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.