notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 17, 2017 4:33:10 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2.5L stretch shell with a removable ThermoBall™-insulated inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) center front zip with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon® pull
- Exposed, secure, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon® pull
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Pit-zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation in body and collar
- Avg Weight:
- 730 g (25.75 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer: 27", inner 24.75"
- Solid Outer:
- 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Heather Outer:
- 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- Inner Insulation:
- 10 g/m² and 13 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Girls will live for rainy walks in the woods in this lightweight yet extremely durable and breathable jacket that features weatherproof DryVent™ fabric a hood elastic cuffs and Velcro® flap to lock out moisture. Reflective logos add visibility even in ...
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Choosing the right mid-layer means staying out on the hill longer and this alpine jacket features (100 g) insulation to keep you warmer in cool-to-cold conditions. When worn as a standalone jacket the water-resistant exterior sheds light moisture.