notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ SNOW TRICLIMATE® PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 27, 2017 8:06:54 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- Versatile 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a waterproof DryVent™ 2L exterior shell with a ThermoBall™ liner jacket
- [Exterior shell] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- Zip chest pocket
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip handwarmer pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation retains loft and warmth, even when wet
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal stash pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1105 g (38.98 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 29"; Liner: 25.5"
- 155 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester mechanical stretch heather mélange twill and solid twill
- 47 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Our classic coveted Nuptse down jacket is crafted with ample 700-fill goose down and redesigned with a sleek flattering fit. Double-layer taffeta paneling at shoulders provides added durability from abrasion caused by pack carry. This product contains at least 90% ...
Carve up the slopes and air out in the park with a fully featured freeride jacket that's water resistant and amply insulated with 550-fill goose down for protection on cold stormy days. Finished with quilted hem and cuffs for streamlined ...
The ultimate summit jacket for extreme cold offers responsibly sourced 800 fill down and a welded Z-baffle construction to deliver maximum warmth and protection. The hyper-durable FuseForm™ construction provides targeted tear resistance while articulated patterning offers top alpine mobility. Part ...
We engineered this lightweight 800-fill down insulated hooded jacket with our new baffle construction to reduce the use of glue and stitching and create a highly packable layer that doesn’t sacrifice on-mountain warmth. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder ...