WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ PARKA II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ PARKA II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,610 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 16, 2019 5:26:07 AM EDT
- Slim fit
- Attached hood with elastic binding
- Exposed center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Internal elastic cuffs
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Novelty print lining available in select colorway
- Avg Weight:
- 539 g (19 oz)
- Center Back:
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 55D 69 g/m² 55% polyester, 45% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- solid lining:
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- print lining:
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- 13 g/ft² ThermoBall synthetic insulation
Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket this boxy puffer jacket provides lofty warmth with deep baffles that are stuffed with 700-fill goose down insulation. Stow the hood in the collar when you’re warm enough without ...
Featuring dynamic venting that works when you do this high-performance running jacket will keep you going longer when the temp drops. Ventrix™ insulation delivers lightweight breathability warmth and protection while the stretch-where-you-need-it works with your high-aerobic activity.
Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet winter weather with this soft suede 38-inch long parka that insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill goose down. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate without removing mid-layers.