WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ MICROBAFFLE BOOTSIE II
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 8.2 oz (232 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 12.5" (32 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 7.5" (19 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Easy-wearing insulated bootie for chilly weather
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper keeps feet dry
- Synthetic mudguard keeps the elements out
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Plush, faux-fur collar for comfort and warmth
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Injection-molded EVA outsole for cushioning
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.