WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ MICROBAFFLE BOOTSIE II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ MICROBAFFLE BOOTSIE II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Now offering free online returns on all orders shipped to Canada.
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Easy-wearing insulated bootie for chilly weather
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper keeps feet dry
- Synthetic mudguard keeps the elements out
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Plush, faux-fur collar for comfort and warmth
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Injection-molded EVA outsole for cushioning
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 8.2 oz (232 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 12.5" (32 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 7.5" (19 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.