WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 20, 2019 5:26:52 AM EDT
- Exposed molded-tooth center front zip
- Internal elastic cuff
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Slim fit
- Innovative bottleneck quilt pattern minimizes cold spots and improves durability
- 13 g ThermoBall insulation for warmth when wet
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Matte fabric and novelty prints available in select colorways
- 100% Ripstop nylon
- Avg Weight:
- 362 g (12.76 oz)
- 100% Nylon
- Center Back:
- 100% PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ 100% polyester
- 15D x 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with WindWall® and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Length From Center Back:
- 30D x 30D 52 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- 50D x 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- classic and matte lining:
- 20D x 20D 39 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- print lining:
- 50D x 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- 13 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall synthetic insulation
Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket this boxy puffer jacket provides lofty warmth with deep baffles that are stuffed with 700-fill goose down insulation. Stow the hood in the collar when you’re warm enough without ...
Featuring dynamic venting that works when you do this high-performance running jacket will keep you going longer when the temp drops. Ventrix™ insulation delivers lightweight breathability warmth and protection while the stretch-where-you-need-it works with your high-aerobic activity.
Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm lightweight jacket that’s insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed for ...
Designed for highly aerobic activity in variable weather conditions this slim-fit jacket featuring an asymmetrical zipper provides breathable insulation and protection from the elements when you’re training on the coldest winter days.