WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ JACKET
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 100% Ripstop nylon
- Avg Weight:
- 362 g (12.76 oz)
- 100% Nylon
- Center Back:
- 100% PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ 100% polyester
- 15D x 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with WindWall® and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Length From Center Back:
- 30D x 30D 52 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- 50D x 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- classic and matte lining:
- 20D x 20D 39 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- print lining:
- 50D x 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- 13 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall synthetic insulation
- Exposed molded-tooth center front zip
- Internal elastic cuff
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Slim fit
- Innovative bottleneck quilt pattern minimizes cold spots and improves durability
- 13 g ThermoBall insulation for warmth when wet
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Matte fabric and novelty prints available in select colorways
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
WindWall® fabric is a wind-resistant fleece. WindWall® utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that allows a limited degree of external air permeability (approximately 20 CFM), which drastically reduces the effects of windchill and enhances your warmth and comfort. WindWall® 1 fabric has a mesh liner, while WindWall® 2 fabric has a grid fleece liner for even greater insulation.
PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.