notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S TERRA METRO VEST in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 28, 2017 8:02:04 AM EDT
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- French terry hooded training vest with protective panels
- The Terra Metro Collection is designed for intense training sessions
- FlashDry™ technology wicks sweat and accelerates drying
- Water-, wind- and abrasion-resistant three-layer fabric
- Durable, reinforced seams in critical areas
- Low armholes for mobility
- Stretch knit at waist for enhanced mobility
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Feminine gather at back
- Tie-dye print created with recycled ink
- Center Back:
- Hood, shoulders and front/back panels:
- 230 g/m² 100% three-layer polyester woven with soft tricot back with FlashDry™
- Lower body:
- 255 g/m² 72% polyester, 22% cotton, 6% elastane French terry
- Lifetime Warranty
Conquer Glen Coe crag in this superlight and highly technical climbing shell that features three-layer Gore-Tex™ construction for all-weather protection with unmatched breathability. FuseForm™ targeted seamless technology minimizes resistance and adds durability while a women-specific Alpine Fit ...
A brilliant mid-layer for cold days on the slab this technical hybrid climbing jacket features a PrimaLoft®-insulated core merged with a durable stretch-woven hood and sleeves to keep you warm while allowing unparalleled freedom of movement. Laser-perforated underarm venting adds ...
This durable FuseForm™ Polartec® fleece mid layer strikes the ultimate balance between protection and comfort with an engineered-knit center back and underarms for improved temperature control. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.