notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S TERRA METRO VEST in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 20, 2017 6:02:02 PM EDT
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- French terry hooded training vest with protective panels
- The Terra Metro Collection is designed for intense training sessions
- FlashDry™ technology wicks sweat and accelerates drying
- Water-, wind- and abrasion-resistant three-layer fabric
- Durable, reinforced seams in critical areas
- Low armholes for mobility
- Stretch knit at waist for enhanced mobility
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Feminine gather at back
- Tie-dye print created with recycled ink
- Center Back:
- Hood, shoulders and front/back panels:
- 230 g/m² 100% three-layer polyester woven with soft tricot back with FlashDry™
- Lower body:
- 255 g/m² 72% polyester, 22% cotton, 6% elastane French terry
- Lifetime Warranty
Navigate the city and dodge any wet weather along the way with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry parka engineered with Gore-TexÂ®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable ...
Our lightest wind- and water-resistant running jacket this technical zip-up features body-mapped vents to keep you cool while blocking out the elements 360-degree reflective details for high visibility in low light and articulated sleeves for superior range of motion as ...
Choosing the right mid-layer means staying out on the hill longer and this alpine jacket features (100 g) insulation to keep you warmer in cool-to-cold conditions. When worn as a standalone jacket the water-resistant exterior sheds light moisture.
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-TexÂ® PacLiteÂ® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.