notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S TERRA METRO VEST in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 24, 2017 11:56:54 PM EDT
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- French terry hooded training vest with protective panels
- The Terra Metro Collection is designed for intense training sessions
- FlashDry™ technology wicks sweat and accelerates drying
- Water-, wind- and abrasion-resistant three-layer fabric
- Durable, reinforced seams in critical areas
- Low armholes for mobility
- Stretch knit at waist for enhanced mobility
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Feminine gather at back
- Tie-dye print created with recycled ink
- Center Back:
- Hood, shoulders and front/back panels:
- 230 g/m² 100% three-layer polyester woven with soft tricot back with FlashDry™
- Lower body:
- 255 g/m² 72% polyester, 22% cotton, 6% elastane French terry
- Lifetime Warranty
Protect your core warmth while winter camping in cold and wet weather with ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® our latest advancement in lightweight insulation technology. This synthetic insulation achieves the warmth equivalent of 600-fill down while maintaining exceptional wet-weather insulating ...
Warm your torso without restricting arm turnover in this winter vest crafted with ample (100 g) synthetic insulation. On the colder days of the season this classic layering piece can be zipped into complementing shells from The North Face® for ...
Push towards the summit in wet cold conditions with the protection of our warmest ThermoBall™ jacket. It’s specifically designed for vertical movement with stretch paneling and lightweight yet durable mini-ripstop fabric. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest ...