Women’s Terra 65 Backpack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Terra 65 Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 17, 2019 4:16:22 AM EDT
- The patent-pending Dyno Lift System™ doesn’t add weight and features self-equalizing, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters
- Ultra-comfortable back panel has a cushy foam package and breathable mesh
- Bigger front stash pocket allows for more-efficient storage
- Floating lid for storing a sleeping bag or tent
- Full J-zip for quick access to the pack’s contents
- Supportive and comfortable molded hipbelt
- Proprietary OPTIFIT™ suspension system ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Hydration compatible
- Avg Weight:
- XShort-Sleeve: 3 lbs 15 oz / M/L: 4 lbs
- XShort-Sleeve: 22.4" x 13.8" x 10.6" (57 cm x 35 cm x 27 cm) / M/L: 23.2" x 13.4" x 10.6" (59 cm x 34 cm x 27 cm)
- 3967 in³ (65 liters)
- 210D nylon
- 600D polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
"The best crag pack TNF has done by a long shot." Peter Croft TNF rock climber who executed a historic free-solo ascent of the Astroman on Washington Column Yosemite. This versatile top-loading pack is purpose-built for sport-climbing perfection whether you're ...
Redesigned to be lighter and more durable this 52-liter capacity pack is a fully featured mountaineering workhorse that's been refined through extensive testing worldwide. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling aluminum frame this Summit Series™ ...
Built with expeditions and alpine guides in mind our redesigned 60-liter capacity pack is a fully featured workhorse that delivers superior performance during extended stays in harsh mountain environments. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling ...