notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S SUMMIT L6 DOWN BELAY PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 5,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 17, 2017 5:33:46 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Fits over a shell
- Innovative, offset, engineered woven-chamber construction eliminates cold spots and reduces stitching
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Belay-friendly, two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Low-profile, reverse-coil hand pocket zips with harness- and pack-friendly placement
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket holds alpine essentials
- Internal drop pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
- Internal comfort cuffs with thumb-loops seal in warmth
- Avg Weight:
- 720 g (25.39 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D x 30D 120 g/m² 100% nylon with offset, engineered, woven chambers and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash