WOMEN'S SUMMIT L5 FUSEFORM™ GORE-TEX® C-KNIT JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S SUMMIT L5 FUSEFORM™ GORE-TEX® C-KNIT JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 320 g (11.28 oz)
- Center Back:
- 22D x 22D nylon + 34D two-ply polyester 91 g/m² Gore-Tex® 3L Shell with GORE® C-KNIT™ technology—88% nylon, 12% polyester engineered with FuseForm™ construction
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Innovative FuseForm™ construction creates two different loft zones for durability in key areas
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed 3L shell with GORE® C-Knit™ technology
- 100% windproof fabric
- Engineered yoke and sleeves for durability without additional seams
- Attached, fully adjustable hood is helmet compatible and features large Cohaesive™ cord locks and a laminated wire brim
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU), VISLON® center front zip
- Partially covered, matte PU chest pocket zip
- Additional internal secure-zip mesh pocket can be accessed through the left chest pocket
- Hand pockets have partially covered, matte PU zips and pack-friendly placement
- Partially covered, matte PU zips on back Panel provide venting while reducing bulk under the arms
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord uses large Cohaesive™ cord locks
Summit Series™ represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. We design this collection to keep our athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineer product based on their feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available that’s built for summit success.
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
Stay Dry and Move Seamlessly. Our proprietary FuseForm construction technique vastly improves on our own innovative breakthroughs of the past. It’s a revolutionary weaving process that blends thicker, more-durable threads with lighter, lower-density fibers in high-wear zones, effectively reducing overall weight and creating a seamless transition from tougher to lighter zones.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 13, 2020 8:50:24 AM EDT