WOMEN'S L4 THERMOBALL™ MID-LAYER
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S L4 THERMOBALL™ MID-LAYER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 10, 2016 5:07:42 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- ThermoBall™ insulation provides warmth in all weather
- Lightweight yet durable nylon mini-ripstop
- Bottleneck quilt construction stabilizes insulation for more warmth and durability
- Stretch panels for added mobility and comfort
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- VISLON® front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Clean-finish cuf fs for minimal bulk
- 10D x 33D 40 g/m² 50% recycled polyester, 42% polyester (main shell), 8% elastane (stretch panels)
- Avg Weight:
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Delivering mix-and-match layering and weather protection this versatile 3-in-1 jacket system that features a waterproof A-line shell that's crafted with a rounded hem that allows the zip-in 29-inch long insulated liner jacket to peek out. Pair both together in cold ...
Max out your days on the hill with a three-in-one snowsports jacket that features a waterproof exterior and delivers customizable coverage through the entire ski season. Zip in the midweight Silken fleece liner for extra warmth on the slopes or ...
Stay dry and move freely with this waterproof insulated jacket is engineered with our lightweight yet hyper-durable FuseForm™ construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable yarns through the torso for targeted abrasion resistance. Strategically placed ...
This versatile 3-in-1 ski jacket system takes you from the dead of winter through spring corn by pairing a waterproof shell with a warm zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses. ...