notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S L3 DOWN MID-LAYER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 24, 2017 1:47:12 PM EST
Designed for Climbing
Durable Water Repellent
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- High-quality 800 fill down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union provides compressible warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Lightweight yet durable FuseForm™ nylon fabric transitions from a micro-ripstop to a mini-ripstop for targeted durability
- Digital ink-jet print provides intentionally placed color for a unique visual
- Clean-finish cuf fs for minimal bulk
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- VISLON® front zipper with of fset draft flap for added weather protection
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- 12D x 15D + 30D 30 g/m², 100% nylon
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Streamline your alpine layering with this lightweight 600-fill down mid-layer jacket that's crafted with a hybrid construction that features side-stretch fleece panels so you don't have to sacrifice warmth for mobility on the hill.
Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet winter weather with this soft sueded 38-inch long parka that insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill down. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate on the go without removing mid-layers. ...
Whether it's worn as an exterior shell or a standalone jacket in mild conditions this hybrid jacket provides ideal insulation during hard-charging ski sessions in challenging weather. Constructed with ample (100 g) baffled PrimaLoft® insulation around the core and breathable ...
A brilliant mid-layer for cold days on the slab this technical hybrid climbing jacket features a PrimaLoft®-insulated core merged with a durable stretch-woven hood and sleeves to keep you warm while allowing unparalleled freedom of movement. Laser-perforated underarm venting adds ...