WOMEN'S L3 DOWN MID-LAYER
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S L3 DOWN MID-LAYER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 19, 2017 6:45:26 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- High-quality 800 fill down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union provides compressible warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Lightweight yet durable FuseForm™ nylon fabric transitions from a micro-ripstop to a mini-ripstop for targeted durability
- Digital ink-jet print provides intentionally placed color for a unique visual
- Clean-finish cuf fs for minimal bulk
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- VISLON® front zipper with of fset draft flap for added weather protection
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- 12D x 15D + 30D 30 g/m², 100% nylon
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Max out your days on the hill with a three-in-one snowsports jacket that features a waterproof exterior and delivers customizable coverage through the entire ski season. Zip in the midweight Silken fleece liner for extra warmth on the slopes or ...
This versatile 3-in-1 ski jacket system takes you from the dead of winter through spring corn by pairing a waterproof shell with a warm zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses. ...
Ski from the first chair of the season through closing day with the versatile protection of this 3-in-1 ski jacket that pairs a waterproof windproof hooded shell with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket for warmth in wet cold conditions. ...
Coveted warm 550-fill down insulated jacket stays true to classic mountain styling with high-loft baffles protected by a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. An elastic-shaped waist and removable faux-fur trim at the hood give this warm insulated jacket a touch ...