WOMEN'S SUMMIT L2 FUSEFORM™ FLEECE FULL ZIP
- Avg Weight:
- 500 g (17.63 oz)
- Center Back:
- 240 g/m² Polartec® Power Grid™ with Hardface® technology—93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane fleece engineered with FuseForm™ construction and DWR finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Innovative FuseForm™ construction creates two different loft zones for durability in key areas
- Engineered grid sizes provide warmth, venting and less bulk where needed
- Durable Polartec® Hardface® technology
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Stretch knit cuff with DWR (Durable water repellent) finish
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
Summit Series™ represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. We design this collection to keep our athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineer product based on their feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available that’s built for summit success.
The primary insulation layer for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs. Available in lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.
Stay Dry and Move Seamlessly. Our proprietary FuseForm construction technique vastly improves on our own innovative breakthroughs of the past. It’s a revolutionary weaving process that blends thicker, more-durable threads with lighter, lower-density fibers in high-wear zones, effectively reducing overall weight and creating a seamless transition from tougher to lighter zones.