notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S L6 DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 5,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 22, 2017 12:26:40 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Designed with added ease for use as a belay jacket or an outer warmth layer that fits over the entire kit
- Engineered fabric and articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine mobility
- FuseForm™ construction transitions from a plain weave nylon to a ripstop nylon for targeted durability
- High-quality 800 fill down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union provides warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Deep neck drop for added warmth, comfort and ease of closure when layered over multiple garments
- Helmet-compatible, insulated hood with a brim and high front collar for maximum warmth and a two-point-adjust closure system
- VISLON®, two-way, polyurethane-coated, front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Two chest and two hand pockets with polyurethane-coated zippers for added weather protection
- External chest pocket of fers access to the jacket’s interior so you can reach stashed gear
- Two interior stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- 35D x 45D 50 g/m² 100% nylon
- Insulation: High Quality 800-Fill RDS Goose Down
- Avg Weight:
- 850 (g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash