notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S L6 DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 5,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 29, 2017 3:51:51 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Designed with added ease for use as a belay jacket or an outer warmth layer that fits over the entire kit
- Engineered fabric and articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine mobility
- FuseForm™ construction transitions from a plain weave nylon to a ripstop nylon for targeted durability
- High-quality 800 fill down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union provides warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Deep neck drop for added warmth, comfort and ease of closure when layered over multiple garments
- Helmet-compatible, insulated hood with a brim and high front collar for maximum warmth and a two-point-adjust closure system
- VISLON®, two-way, polyurethane-coated, front zipper with of fset draf t flap for added weather protection
- Two chest and two hand pockets with polyurethane-coated zippers for added weather protection
- External chest pocket of fers access to the jacket’s interior so you can reach stashed gear
- Two interior stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- 35D x 45D 50 g/m² 100% nylon
- Insulation: High Quality 800-Fill RDS Goose Down
- Avg Weight:
- 850 (g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Ski from the first snowfall of the season through spring corn conditions with this streamlined 3-in-1 ski jacket system that pairs a longer waterproof exterior shell with a shorter insulated zip-in jacket. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately ...
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.
Coveted warm 550-fill down insulated jacket stays true to classic mountain styling with high-loft baffles protected by a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. An elastic-shaped waist and removable faux-fur trim at the hood give this warm insulated jacket a touch ...
Our most breathable ultra-lightweight jacket ever this women-specific waterproof shell is crafted of Gore-TexÂ® Active with SHAKEDRYâ¢ to shed wind rain and sweat during active endeavors in wet cool conditions.Â What it lacks in weight it gains in durability.