notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S STRUTTIN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2017 5:05:07 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Waterproof, strategically insulated freeride jacket with zip-off sleeves
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, windproof breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, fixed hood
- Zip-off sleeves
- Chest flap pocket
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Wrist pass pocket with goggle cloth
- Adjustable zip cuffs with gussets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem system
- Avg Weight:
- 820 g (28.92 oz)
- Center Back:
- 162 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon faille
- 195 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—51% polyester, 49% nylon
- 165 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill print
- 80 g/60 g/40 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Chase pow or run hot laps in the park with the waterproof protection of this sleek jacket that's designed with freeride-specific features for on-mountain performance. Varied insulation concentrates the most warmth around the core for on-mountain comfort.
Ski from the first chair of the season through closing day with the versatile protection of this 3-in-1 ski jacket that pairs a waterproof windproof hooded shell with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket for warmth in wet cold conditions. ...
For streamined protection during alpine climbing and mountaineering excursions in cool-to-cold backcountry conditions this insulated jacket is crafted of nylon ripstop with a windproof and highly water-resistant overlay for additional protection from the elements.
Navigate extreme mountain environments and remain dry and warm in this durable Gore-Tex® Pro hooded shell jacket that delivers waterproof windproof protection in the worst weather. The Alpine Fit is patterned for vertical movement and also features harness-friendly pockets and ...