notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S STORM III WATERPROOF in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 15, 2018 3:05:54 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Waterproof hiking shoes
- Suede geo quarter panel for midfoot support
- Breathable mesh
- Luxurious foam in the tongue and collar lining
- Gusseted tongue for waterproof debris protection
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection prevents stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 13.7 oz (389 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.