WOMEN'S STORM III MID WATERPROOF
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S STORM III MID WATERPROOF in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 15, 2019 12:50:22 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Waterproof mid-height hiking boots
- Suede geo quarter panel for midfoot support
- Breathable mesh
- Luxurious foam in the tongue and collar lining
- Gusseted tongue for waterproof debris protection
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection prevents stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 14.4 oz (409 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Originally introduced for radical riding in '89 Rage lives on through the remake of our '92 edition featuring streetwear styles with bold blocking baggy fits and loud graphics. Standing at the crossroads of TNF™ heritage DNA and futuristic styling these ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Traverse wet terrain safely comfortably and quickly in these rugged waterproof Gore-Tex® hikers. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to peak and back.