notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S STORM II WATERPROOF in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 27, 2017 4:13:07 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Waterproof hiker provides protection and support in a feminine silhouette
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper
- Rubber screen toe cap
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Welded TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 12 oz (340 g) based on Women's 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Score yourself extra sightseeing time with faster ascents of your favorite peaks in these streamlined and lightweight women’s hiking shoes crafted from durable breathable mesh with waterproof membranes and rugged UltrATAC™ soles.