notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S STORM II MID WATERPROOF in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,120 PeakPoints with this product
Designed for Hiking
Navigate technical terrain during backcountry excursions with a lightweight, waterproof mid-cut hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out moisture when hiking through wet environments. Crafted with Snake Plate™ and EVA Cradle™ technology in the midsole to protect your foot upon impact and stabilize your stride. Finished with a grippy Vibram® outsole that delivers stable footing over wet and dry terrain.
- Waterproof, mid-cut hiker provides protection and support in a feminine silhouette
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper
- Rubber screen toe cap
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Welded TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 12.8 oz (363 g) based on Women's 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty