WOMEN'S STORM II MID WATERPROOF
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S STORM II MID WATERPROOF in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 9, 2016 6:23:12 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Waterproof, mid-cut hiker provides protection and support in a feminine silhouette
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper
- Rubber screen toe cap
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Welded TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 12.8 oz (363 g) based on Women's 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Access high-alpine trails in any conditions with these snowshoe-compatible women-specific winter trail runners. The zippered upper is uniquely designed of our advanced HydroSeal® breathable splash-proof technology to keep out snow and debris.
Transition from road to trails during adventure races in this lightweight and flexible yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability protective Vibram® soles with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill and ample midsole ...
Maximize your performance on demanding mixed terrain wearing this best-in-class half-crampon mountaineering boot that's handcrafted in Italy with European build. A breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps moisture from seeping into the boots as you scale the mountain. TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability ...