notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S SICKLINE INSULATED JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 26, 2017 3:17:22 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Waterproof, insulated big-mountain riding jacket with two-way mechanical stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, drop hood
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- PU zip chest pocket with radio holder and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents and zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight:
- 919 g (32.42 oz)
- Center Back:
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 30D 47 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Stay warmer during your commute from point A to point B in this 25.5" long quilted bomber jacket that's insulated with 700-fill down and protected by a durable nylon exterior with slight sheen. This jacket packs down into the hood ...