WOMEN’S SICKLINE INSULATED JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S SICKLINE INSULATED JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 25, 2016 1:24:23 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Waterproof, insulated big-mountain riding jacket with two-way mechanical stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, drop hood
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- PU zip chest pocket with radio holder and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents and zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight:
- 919 g (32.42 oz)
- Center Back:
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 30D 47 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Carve up the slopes and air out in the park with a fully featured freeride vest that's water resistant and amply insulated with 550-fill goose down for protection on cold stormy days. Finished with quilted hem and cuffs for streamlined ...
Battling frigid temperatures during stop-and-go activity can be as challenging as the terrain. This lightweight mid-layer is constructed of Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft fleece to provide efficient thermal insulation in the coldest conditions. An innovative open-stitch mesh construction between ...
Delivering mix-and-match layering and weather protection this versatile 3-in-1 jacket system that features a waterproof A-line shell that's crafted with a rounded hem that allows the zip-in 29-inch long insulated liner jacket to peek out. Pair both together in cold ...
We built our most advanced hard shell jacket for alpine climbing in extreme conditions: It delivers targeted durability and superior protection with localized FuseForm™ construction and a highly breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® 3L membrane. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the ...