WOMEN'S MORPH VEST
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S MORPH VEST in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Length from shoulder to hip:
- 20D 85 g/m² ThermoBaffle™—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800-fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Warm, windproof vest
- Standard fit
- 800-fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Engineered woven baffles for added warmth and durability
- VISLON® center-front zip
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Hidden hem cinch-cord
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.