WOMEN’S QUINCE JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S QUINCE JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 8, 2016 4:09:06 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Lightweight yet warm insulated alpine jacket is an ideal mid or outer layer
- Designed for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- 800 fill goose down offers superior, compressible warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating repels light moisture
- Avg Weight:
- 356 g (13 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 15D 32 g/m² 100% nylon double ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- hips: 240 g/m² 44% polyester, 42% nylon, 14% elastane jersey faced fleece
- 800 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Battling frigid temperatures during stop-and-go activity can be as challenging as the terrain. This lightweight mid-layer is constructed of Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft fleece to provide efficient thermal insulation in the coldest conditions. An innovative open-stitch mesh construction between ...
This versatile 3-in-1 ski jacket system takes you from the dead of winter through spring corn by pairing a waterproof shell with a warm zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses. ...
Ripping down never-ending powder runs and crushing vert miles requires ultradurable yet breathable bibs that can take all-day abuse in the backcountry. When you’re skiing in deep and steep territory and need extra coverage the woven bib with DWR (durable ...