notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S QUINCE JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 28, 2017 11:11:23 PM EDT
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process.
- Featherlight, compressible warmth that can be sported as either a mid or outer layer on any alpine mission
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains compressible
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Designed for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 15D 32 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop / hips: 240 g/m² 44% polyester, 42% nylon, 14% elastane jersey faced fleece / insulation: 800 fill goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 356 g (13 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A new heavyweight rapid-drying fleece jacket designed to be worn alone or layered on active adventures in colder conditions. New FlashDry™ technology embedded into the fleece works with your body to improve dry time and breathability in a revolutionary way. ...
A go-to layer for outstanding warmth without bulk or weight on the slopes this classic mid-layer jacket has a flattering cinched waist and features our new PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation. When worn as a standalone jacket the DWR (durable water repellent) ...
Delivering mix-and-match layering and weather protection this versatile 3-in-1 jacket system that features a waterproof A-line shell that's crafted with a rounded hem. Pair both together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately in milder weather.
This durable FuseForm™ Polartec® fleece mid layer strikes the ultimate balance between protection and comfort with an engineered-knit center back and underarms for improved temperature control. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.