WOMEN'S POWDER GUIDE PANTS
- Avg Weight:
- 700 g (24.69 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 167D x 333D 185 g/m² Gore-Tex® 2L—100% polyester
- 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Women’s ultra-durable, waterproof ski pants
- Standard Fit
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with extended attachment points
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip cargo pockets
- Inner-thigh vents
- Reinforced kickpatch
- Chimney Venting™ system improves airflow
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic
- Jacket-to-pant integration
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.