notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S POWDANCE JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 21, 2017 12:16:17 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Waterproof stretch snowsports jacket with Heatseeker™ insulation
- Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Water-resistant, zip handwarmer pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Adjustable hem system
- Avg Weight:
- 906 g (31.96 oz)
- Center Back:
- 164 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—87% polyester, 13% elastane four-way stretch dobby
- 154 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester mechanical stretch mélange
- 145 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester mechanical stretch dissolvable yarn print
- 100 g/80 g Heatseeker™; Hood 60 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.
This versatile 3-in-1 ski jacket system takes you from the dead of winter through spring corn by pairing a waterproof shell with a warm zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses. ...
Minimize your exposure while skiing on the most frigid days of the season with this high-performance mid-layer that's insulated with warm 600-fill down. The hybrid construction features side stretch panels for improved freedom of movement and reduced bulk. The durable ...