notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S POINT IT DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 30, 2017 1:05:04 AM EDT
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Built for polar cold, this water-resistant down insulated backcountry ski jacket has a Windstopper® exterior and PrimaLoft® Gold insulated side panels
- Windproof, water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- VISLON® center front zip
- VISLON® zip chest pocket with radio holder
- Water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal security-zip pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- shell: 50D 83 g/m² (2.45 oz/yd²) Windstopper® 2L fabric— 100% polyester / insulation: 700 fill ProDown™
- side panels/hood: 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation / lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 12.9 oz (820 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Stay out on the hill until the final chair with the protection of this water-resistant all-mountain jacket that's crafted with streamlined baffles that are insulated with 550-fill down for a shapely silhouette that delivers warmth without bulk. Select alpine-specific features ...
An ideal layer for fall runs in crisp conditions this wind- and water-resistant jacket features body-mapped ventilation and wicking FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve drying time and breathability. The lightweight construction provides adequate protection in moderate conditions when you need ...
Your first line of defense during athletic alpine pursuits that require wind protection. This protective yet breathable jacket manages moisture with a unique construction that features a wind-resistant upper and middle back that's perforated to ventilate heat during aerobic pushes ...