WOMEN’S POINT IT DOWN JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S POINT IT DOWN JACKET in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 30, 2016 1:10:33 AM EDT
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commerically available.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Built for polar cold, this water-resistant down insulated backcountry ski jacket has a Windstopper® exterior and PrimaLoft® Gold insulated side panels
- Windproof, water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- VISLON® center front zip
- VISLON® zip chest pocket with radio holder
- Water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal security-zip pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- shell: 50D 83 g/m² (2.45 oz/yd²) Windstopper® 2L fabric— 100% polyester / insulation: 700 fill ProDown™
- side panels/hood: 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation / lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 12.9 oz (820 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty