notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S PLASMATIC JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 21, 2017 9:26:51 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Our warmest, most versatile synthetic-insulated hard shell jacket protects alpinists in cold, wet mountain environments
- Waterproof, seam-taped nylon HyVent® Alpha shell
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation is warm even when wet
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Water-resistant PU (polyurethane) chest pocket
- Dual zippered hand pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Designed for mountaineering
- body: 40D 111 g/m² HyVent® Alpha 2L—100% nylon ripstop / side panels/underarms: 40D 94 g/m² HyVent® Alpha 2L—100% nylon plain weave
- body insulation: 133 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation / hood/sleeve insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 620 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Charge epic lines in the no-fall zone with the protection of a technical insulated Steep Series jacket that features a soft yet durable 75D Gore-Tex® 2L exterior for all-day warmth and weatherproof protection. Varied insulation helps regulate your body temperature ...
Rely on this weatherproof insulated technical jacket for rugged protection while choosing your line in harsh unforgiving conditions. Crafted with ample insulation (100 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation in the sleeves (60 g) and hood (40 g) ...