Click For Fullscreen
WOMEN’S PLASMATIC JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S PLASMATIC JACKET in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Delivering well-rounded protection in alpine environments, our warmest synthetic-insulated hard-shell mountaineering jacket features ample insulation (133 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation (100 g) in the hood and sleeves.The durable weatherproof exterior protects the PrimaLoft® Gold insulation for reliable warmth in cold, wet conditions.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Our warmest, most versatile synthetic-insulated hard shell jacket protects alpinists in cold, wet mountain environments
- Waterproof, seam-taped nylon HyVent® Alpha shell
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation is warm even when wet
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Water-resistant PU (polyurethane) chest pocket
- Dual zippered hand pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Designed for mountaineering
- body: 40D 111 g/m² HyVent® Alpha 2L—100% nylon ripstop / side panels/underarms: 40D 94 g/m² HyVent® Alpha 2L—100% nylon plain weave
- body insulation: 133 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation / hood/sleeve insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 620 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty