Smartwool Women's PhD® Snow Medium
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Smartwool Women's PhD® Snow Medium in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Hit the slopes in style. The Women's PhD® Snow Medium socks add extra personality to the targeted cushioning on the shin and calf for riding heel and toe side, body-mapped mesh zones, and 4 Degree™ elite fit system found in our Merino wool ski socks. Performance is always in fashion with this Bryan Iguchi design.
- Country of Origin:
- United States Of America
- 56% Merino Wool 43% Nylon 1% Elastane
- Product Weight:
- 3.35 oz
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" Overall Height
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 13, 2020 3:22:57 PM EDT
All signs point to these being your new favorite socks. Featuring a color-block design with funky geometric shapes the Women's Falling Arrow Crew is built with a Virtually Seamless™ toe and breathable Merino wool for all-day comfort.
Change can be scary. Except when it comes to improving the comfort of Smartwool socks. We've added some new tech to our No Show socks—Shred Shield™ technology to help reduce wear from toes and a seamless opening to help minimize ...