notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S PARAMOUNT II CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 480 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 27, 2018 9:28:04 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
- Convertible, quick-drying pants with roll-up legs that zip off to create 5" shorts
- Straight fit
- Durable stretch nylon
- Water-repellent finish
- Legs can be cuffed and buttoned in place
- Snap front closure with zip-fly front
- Slash hand pockets with triple needle stitching
- Mini cargo pockets with hidden snap closure
- Patch pockets at rear
- Internal stow mesh pocket for storage
- Zip-off legs
- Triple needle stitch details for reinforcement
- Quattro stretch for freedom of movement
- Tonal embroidered logo on cargo pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Average Weight:
- 410 g (14.5 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 96% nylon, 4% elastane stretch woven with DWR
- Lifetime Warranty
Navigate ridgelines and ravines comfortably in lightweight yet extremely durable bootcut hiking pants that feature versatile roll-up legs. Articulated reinforced knees maximize durability whether you’re scrambling over rock ledges or kneeling to build a fire.