notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S PARAMOUNT II CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 480 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 22, 2017 10:55:51 AM EDT
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process.
- Convertible, quick-drying pants with roll-up legs that zip off to create 5" shorts
- Straight fit
- Durable stretch nylon
- Water-repellent finish
- Legs can be cuffed and buttoned in place
- Snap front closure with zip-fly front
- Slash hand pockets with triple needle stitching
- Mini cargo pockets with hidden snap closure
- Patch pockets at rear
- Internal stow mesh pocket for storage
- Zip-off legs
- Triple needle stitch details for reinforcement
- Quattro stretch for freedom of movement
- Tonal embroidered logo on cargo pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Average Weight:
- 410 g (14.5 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 96% nylon, 4% elastane stretch woven with DWR
- Lifetime Warranty
Roll-up legs on these quick-drying nylon pants allow her to remain nimble during summers spent wading into streams and running barefoot through tall wet grass. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible ...
The traditional cargo pant gets a stylish update for women with a skinny matchstick-fit. Durable yet soft cotton canvas is infused with a touch of stretch for your comfort. Side cargo pockets and back flap pockets have hidden snap closures. ...
Our equivalent of big-mountain armor these hyper-durable waterproof pants are constructed with our new FuseForm™ technique that seamlessly integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance. In high-wear areas around the knees and seat midweight nylon fuses with a heavier weight ...
Peak-bagging alpinists require nearly indestructible pants that will weather multiple summit pushes. These rugged pants are constructed with an ultra-durable 70D Gore-Tex® Pro Shell exterior that remains waterproof and windproof in the most demanding mountain environments.