Women’s Paramount Convertible Pants
- Avg Weight:
- 340 g (12 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 75D x 170D 165 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% spandex with FlashDry-XD™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Standard fit
- Mid rise
- Zip-off legs for converting pants to 9" shorts
- Roll-up pant legs with adjustable snap-tab closure
- Belt loops
- Zip-fly with exposed snap front closure
- Two open pockets in front and two in back
- Concealed-zip pocket on right side
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) Protection
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) Protection:
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.