notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S PARAMOUNT 2.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 800 PeakPoints with this product
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Convertible hiking pants crafted of lightweight nylon
- Standard Straight Fit
- Extremely durable, breathable FlashDry™-XD technology wicks moisture and speeds drying
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Zip-off legs convert to 6" short
- Roll-up pant legs with adjustable button-tab closure
- Front and back pockets
- Roomy front cargo patch pockets
- Internal passport pocket with Velcro® closure
- Font snap closure
- Internal two-tone waistband drawcord
- 17" leg opening
- Tonal heat transfer logo on left cargo pocket
- Avg Weight:
- 400 g (14 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"; converts to 6" short
- 155 g/m² 96% nylon, 4% elastane
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash