WOMEN'S PARAMOUNT 2.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S PARAMOUNT 2.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 560 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 14, 2019 10:00:42 PM EDT
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Convertible hiking pants crafted of lightweight nylon
- Standard Straight Fit
- Extremely durable, breathable FlashDry™-XD technology wicks moisture and speeds drying
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Zip-off legs convert to 6" short
- Roll-up pant legs with adjustable button-tab closure
- Front and back pockets
- Roomy front cargo patch pockets
- Internal passport pocket with Velcro® closure
- Font snap closure
- Internal two-tone waistband drawcord
- 17" leg opening
- Tonal heat transfer logo on left cargo pocket
- Avg Weight:
- 400 g (14 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"; converts to 6" short
- 155 g/m² 96% nylon, 4% elastane
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) Protection
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) Protection:
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.