notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S PARAMOUNT 2.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2017 11:03:16 AM EDT
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Convertible hiking pants crafted of lightweight nylon
- Standard Straight Fit
- Extremely durable, breathable FlashDry™-XD technology wicks moisture and speeds drying
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Zip-off legs convert to 6" short
- Roll-up pant legs with adjustable button-tab closure
- Front and back pockets
- Roomy front cargo patch pockets
- Internal passport pocket with Velcro® closure
- Font snap closure
- Internal two-tone waistband drawcord
- 17" leg opening
- Tonal heat transfer logo on left cargo pocket
- Avg Weight:
- 400 g (14 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"; converts to 6" short
- 155 g/m² 96% nylon, 4% elastane
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Whether you’re aboard the Ghan or strolling along the Ganges show off your travel chops in these in these Relaxed Fit wide-leg pants designed with easy-roll cuffs for added versatility. Linen-blend fabric breathes to keep you cool on those days ...
We built our most advanced hard shell pant for alpine climbing in extreme conditions: It delivers targeted durability and superior protection with localized FuseForm™ construction and a highly breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® 3L membrane. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the ...
Take varied terrain and weather conditions in stride with easy-to-layer lightweight women’s DryVent™ rain pants. An elastic waist knee-high side zippers and Velcro®-tabbed ankles allow you to dial in the fit with ease and stay dry in wet conditions.
Navigate ridgelines and ravines comfortably in lightweight yet extremely durable bootcut hiking pants that feature versatile roll-up legs. Articulated reinforced knees maximize durability whether you’re scrambling over rock ledges or kneeling to build a fire.