notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S PARAMOUNT 2.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 480 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 15, 2018 3:45:15 PM EDT
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Convertible pants crafted of lightweight, durable nylon
- Slim fit
- Pant converts to a 5" short
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Durable stretch nylon
- Concealed zips for zip-off legs
- Two-color internal drawcord
- Mini cargo pockets with hidden snap closure
- Rear patch pockets
- Heat transfer logo on left cargo pocket
- Avg Weight:
- 400 g (14 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 155 g/m² 96% nylon, 4% elastane stretch woven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Navigate ridgelines and ravines comfortably in lightweight yet extremely durable bootcut hiking pants that feature versatile roll-up legs. Articulated reinforced knees maximize durability whether you’re scrambling over rock ledges or kneeling to build a fire.