WOMEN'S PARAMOUNT II CONVERTIBLE PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S PARAMOUNT II CONVERTIBLE PANTS in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
STORES - Available as of October 8, 2015 8:04:09 PM EDT
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process.
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Convertible, quick-drying pants with roll-up legs that zip off to create 5" shorts
- Straight fit
- Durable stretch nylon
- Water-repellent finish
- Legs can be cuffed and buttoned in place
- Snap front closure with zip-fly front
- Slash hand pockets with triple needle stitching
- Mini cargo pockets with hidden snap closure
- Patch pockets at rear
- Internal stow mesh pocket for storage
- Zip-off legs
- Triple needle stitch details for reinforcement
- Quattro stretch for freedom of movement
- Tonal embroidered logo on cargo pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Average Weight:
- 410 g (14.5 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 96% nylon, 4% elastane stretch woven with DWR
- Lifetime Warranty