WOMEN’S PAMIR WINDSTOPPER® ETIP™ GLOVE
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S PAMIR WINDSTOPPER® ETIP™ GLOVE in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 28, 2016 8:14:03 PM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Lightweight Windstopper® fleece backpacking glove is Tech-savvy and blocks the wind in cool climates
- New design with UR® Powered fleece at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- WINDSTOPPER® fleece for wind-blocking protection
- Synthetic gripper palm provides superior grip
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- PU tab at cuff for easy on/off
- shell: 303 g/m² WINDSTOPPER®—100% polyester / palm: TKA 300 with UR® Powered conductive technology / palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Lifetime Warranty
Why Customers Bought this Product
Warm and functional in cool-to-cold conditions this Etipâ¢ glove is insulated with ThermoBallâ¢ powered by PrimaLoftÂ® at the back of the hand and features touchscreen conductive fibers at the fleece palms and on all five fingers. Round synthetic clusters trap ...
Get the comfortable fit of the classic Etip glove plus additional insulation and keep your hands warmer this winter when using touchscreen devices in cool-to-cold conditions. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you don't ...
Tackle the problem of chronically cold hands during long runs with this midweight weather-resistant fleece running glove that's easy to layer for added versatility. Built-in touchscreen conductivity allows you to wear these fleece gloves while handling electronic devices. No single ...
"TNF nailed the fit with the Recoil Glove. Subtle yet significant changes the extra length on the cuff dedicated pull tab and finger curvature make this my go-to-glove for technical climbing." Conrad Anker renown mountaineer and climber. Constructed for maximum ...