Women's Osito Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Osito Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 18, 2019 10:33:28 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with internal draft flap
- Zippered hand pockets and chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tags
- Hem cinch-cord
- Inner Jacket: Standard fit
- 300-weight, high loft fleece
- Zippered hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 952 g (33.58 oz)
- Length from center back:
- outer: 28", inner: 25.25"
- 75D x 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- outer lining:
- 70D x 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- 315 g/m² 100% polyester high loft fleece
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
This updated version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket combines a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer to deliver infallible three-layer protection from the elements.
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...