notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S NIMA JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 24, 2017 1:28:20 AM EDT
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Synthetic-insulated jacket with side-stretch panels can be worn as a mid or outer layer for all-mountain versatility
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco stays warm even when wet
- Stretch knit side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Internal knit collar for protection and warmth
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Designed for alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR / insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Avg Weight:
- 390 g (14 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Ultralight hybrid performance jacket features ample PrimaLoft® Eco insulation at the core with stretch knit panels at sides and sleeves for unrestricted mobility. Sleek design achieves body-mapped thermal protection making it a new favorite insulated performance jacket for endurance runners ...
A versatile hybrid construction allows this full-zip jacket to provide exceptional windproofing while remaining highly breathable. GORE® WINDSTOPPER soft shell with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish is completely windproof to deflect the strongest gusts of wind. Breathable and moisture-wicking ...
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.