Women’s Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 31, 2020 3:31:26 AM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX Paclite® shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Side-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] Standard fit
- 500 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains highly compressible
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Zippered, welt hand pockets
- Internal elastic cuffs
- Encased elastic at back hem
- Avg Weight:
- 770 g (27.16 oz)
- Center Back:
- outer: 26", inner: 24.5"
- outer body:
- 56D 101 g/m² GORE-TEX Paclite®—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- outer lining:
- 75D 68 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- inner body:
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- inner lining:
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- inner insulation:
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This updated version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket combines a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer to deliver infallible three-layer protection from the elements.
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...
Lightweight packable and quiet with the softest handfeel the Flight FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket is the ultimate trail running partner. Stay protected from the elements while shedding heat in a breathable-waterproof jacket that breathes as hard as you do.